Wayne Public Library and the Preakness Branch Library provide state of the art technology with computers, microfilm reader, scanners, and much more.
- Public Computers are housed in the Adult, Children and Teen areas and Preakness branch with access to Microsoft Office Products and the Internet.
- One scanner is available for public use at the Preakness Branch.
- One Document Scanning & Fax Station is available at the Main Library. Faxes are $1.00 per page. There is no charge for scanning to your email account (contact the reference desk for which email providers are accepted) or your own flash drive.
- One electric typewriter is available for public use in the Local History Room.
- One microfilm reader with scanner and printing options is available in the Main library Adult area.
- Both the Main Library and Preakness Branch provide Wi-Fi wireless Internet access.
- A color copier is located in the Main library Children's Department.
- An Electronic Magnifier located by the Reference Desk at the Main Library.
- An Outspoken Library computer kiosk provided by The NJ State Library Talking Book & Braille Center. NJ State Library TBBC services are available statewide to NJ residents of all ages whose ability to read is affected by a physical impairment, a reading disability, or a vision impairment. Learn more about this service.
- Large Print Books at both the Main Library & Preakness Branch Library
- Digital eBooks, audio books, music & movies.
Wayne Township Aerial Maps on CD-ROM - Inquire at the Main library Adult Service Desk.
Download Wayne Chek-IT on your Smart Phone! - the Wayne Public Library App, access the online catalog from anywhere, easily place holds and renew your materials!
Questions? Please contact the Reference Desk at 973-694-4272 Ex. 5401