Computers and Special Equipment
Wayne Public Library and the Preakness branch library provide state of the art technology.
- Public Computers are housed in the Adult, Children and Teen areas and Preakness branch with access to Microsoft Office Products and the Internet.
- One scanner is available for public use at the Preakness Branch.
- One Document Scanning & Fax Station is available at the Main Library.
Faxes are $1.00 per page. There is no charge for scanning to your email account or your own flash drive.
- One electric typewriter is available for public use in the Local History Room.
- One microfilm reader with scanner and printing options is available in the Main library Adult area.
- Both the Main Library and Preakness Branch provide Wi-Fi wireless Internet access.
- A color copier is located in the Main library Children's Department.
- Wayne Township Aerial Maps on CD-ROM - Inquire at the Main library Adult Service Desk.
Equipment for those with low vision, or physical impairment or reading disability
- One OutSpoken Computer Terminal from the State Talking Book and Braille Center
- Two special magnifier reading stations